Insights on the Blockchain in Media, Advertising and Entertainment Global Market to 2027 – U.S. Market is Estimated at $145 Million – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Blockchain in Media, Advertising, and Entertainment: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Blockchain in Media, Advertising, and Entertainment estimated at US$473.5 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$16.5 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 66.1% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Large Enterprises, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 65.2% CAGR and reach US$9.2 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Small & Medium Enterprises segment is readjusted to a revised 67.4% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $145 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 62.9% CAGR
The Blockchain in Media, Advertising, and Entertainment market in the U.S. is estimated at US$145 Million in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2.6 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 62.9% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 59.5% and 56.3% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 44.6% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 32 Featured) –
- Auxesis Group
- Brainbot Technologies
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Blockchain in Media, Advertising, and Entertainment – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/43ec3z
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900